Hack for a day, get hired by MBition – Mercedes-Benz Innovation Lab
Register via: http://bit.ly/2HaWWev
DATES: March 22-23-24, 2018
VENUE: Mindspace | Krausenstraße 9 | Berlin-Mitte | 10117 Berlin | Germany
PRIZE: Possibility to receive a job offer from MBition
MBition – Mercedes-Benz Innovation Lab is scouting talented individuals specialised in the fields of Software Development, UX/UI Design, DevOps, Data Science and Quality Assurance Engineering. Instead of taking the conventional route to scout, MBition is hosting a 3-day code fest to scout and hire new talent to join its team in Berlin.
A quick breakdown of the code fest:
– The format is set up as a hacking competition choose out of 3 days (22/23/24th March 2018)
– Each day is a new coding event bringing in a new group of participants.
– Each day, participants will have 2 challenges to tackle:
- A 1-hour individual challenge
- A 3.5-hours challenge where participants will work in a team (teams are formed onsite)
At the end of the day, MBition will evaluate each of the participants’ work & how they performed in a team. If chosen, you’ll be invited to undergo a 20-minute interview with MBition’s HR department and possibly walk away with a new job!
To register your application, visit the official website: http://bit.ly/2HaWWev
Questions? Contact Claire at Cpumpelly@bemyapp.com
Mar 24th 2018, 11:00 - 20:30
Krausenstraße 9 | Berlin - Mitte